Chinese Costumes Qing Dynasty Hand Painted, Painting Assoc. Of Peiping 1932
Chinese Costumes Illustrations Hand Painted, The Chinese Painting Association of Peiping 1932. The item "Chinese Costumes Qing Dynasty Hand Painted, Painting Assoc. Of Peiping 1932" is in sale since Friday, June 5, 2020. This item is in the category "Books\Antiquarian & Collectible". The seller is "rmoy" and is located in Woodridge, Illinois.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Year Printed: 1932
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- Topic: Qing Dynasty Costumes
- Region: Asia
- Author: Foreward by Hardy Jowett
- Subject: China Qing Dynasty Costumes
- Original/Facsimile: Original
- Language: English
- Publisher: The Chinese Painting Association of Peiping
- Place of Publication: China
- Special Attributes: Likely 1st and/or Limited Edition